Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Back!我回来了!

I'm back to Penang from the National Service Program that last for 66 days in Kem Rimba Taqwa, Sik, Kedah.
Such a wonderful experience i had there.
I met lots of people.
They are different from people i know back in my village.
But they are same in some aspect.
I found out that i am such a quite person in a brand new environment. I just stay quite and listen to what they say, i still keep on laughing and smiling, but less talking.

My mind are opened.
"the more you know the more you know you don't know."
I found something in through this program, something that i had been searching for a long time, something that had full filled my heart, thank God for this blessing and grace.

I know a lot of people from different school, different places, different backgrounds. There are: rabbit, hamster, panda, frog, elephant, currents,kj lim, apple, mango, banana(this is all their nicknames) and a lot a lot a lot of people. I found people that share same personalities with me, I met quite a number of Conan Fans too. Hehe.....

The life in kem are tiring.
We wake up at six, Muslims at 5am. Have damn physical training at 6.30am. Then a rushing breakfast at 7.40pm. Have boring classes at 8.30am for the whole morning. After that, have our lunch at 12.30pm. then rest and have a bath or wash our clothes. 2.15pm we will start our afternoon session activities such as marching, kraf hutan, tali tinggi, pembelajaran peta and so on. 4.30pm, our afternoon tea. then it is time for us to have excercise, mostly i go jogging with Michell. 6pm, our dinner(really early dinner for me because i have my dinner at nine in home). 7pm to 9pm, we non Muslims are not allowed to go anywhere except Dewan Makan. We have to wait there until 9pm, the Muslims will go into surau to pray and hear ceramah. During this two hours, Christians will gather together and have activities like praying, worshiping and sharing. That is Christians Fellowship. every Tuesday and Friday are open days for non-Christian to join them. On that days we will play games.
This repeating life is boring but i learned a lot. My knowledge grows day by day.my mind was opened wider and wider everyday. I have started to open out my heart and learn how to share. Thank God.

What is different?
My skin tone is different--->darker
My weight is different--->lower(^@^)
My mind is different--->opened
My........a lot are different...lol

I've learned:
tolerance, discipline, sharing, caring, open minded, be polite, keep on learning, lower yourself, honest to yourself, respecting others.There is nothing worth in the world that can make us sad or unhappy,God had prepared better things for us uphead, we should be fulfilled and thankful for what we had now,for God had blessed us with His grace.

EXCEPT the torture we get in the program, National Service is still a good thing! YEAH! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment