Saturday, July 11, 2009

Waiting for my Meiji....

Meiji chocolate....my second favourite chocolate!!
currently waiting my sister who is coming home from Kuala Lumpur...who is taking the Meiji Chocolate!!
It is hard to find Meiji chocolate in Penang, I've heard that there are a shop which selling Japanese stuff at Gurney.

But due to my tight schedule(I am a busy one ...haha), and I have no vehicle to take me to the other side of the Penang Island, and my father are sooooo worried when his little daughter go shopping, So i haven't go to Gurney for long long looooong time......pity huh?

Last month, when i went to Kuala Lumpur to visit my sister, I went to Sunway pyramid and went to a shop selling Japanese stuff. I bought Mow ice-cream and Meiji chocolate bar, hmmm...both are tasty!

I love Japanese food, especially sushi and oyakodon. I love to eat takoyaki too! haha!Occha is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment